Thursday 13 September 2012

Joe Fresh Cream Blush Peach

By Megs


I love Joe Fresh! My son wore Joe Fresh almost exclusively when he was a baby and into toddlerhood. I own a few items of Joe Fresh clothing myself. The price is great, the quality is great, and it is Canadian. What’s not to love, amirite? I decided to try out the makeup. Their website is not really informative about their beauty products – there’s next to no information there. However, one time I emailed them a question, I forget what it was, but the response was timely. The selection of makeup in my local store is good.

I like how it’s packaged – the packing is clean and clear, and by that I mean the product (colour, texture) is easy to see through the packaging. The prices are great. I bought the cream blush in Peach ($8) – I thought peachy cheeks would offset my summer tan nicely. The blush is matte so I thought my e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach would complement it (it does). It was a peachy-peach in the store. When I went to use it, there’s like this pinkness to it under the top layer of peach. I don’t know; it’s hard to explain. The more I use it, the more I use up the top peach layer and the pinker it gets. I like it. It’s just a different colour every day because it sort of gets less peach and more pink. I’m not a photog so I kinda just do the best I can with photos. I had a hard time capturing the colour and did not do a good job. Oh yeah, it has a distinctly chemical scent – but, it’s made from chemicals and there’s no “fragrance” added so what else is it going to smell like? I like this blush, and I like the price. I prefer cream blushes to powders so I will definitely buy this blush again. And it’s a Canadian product!

No comments:

Post a Comment